Monday, November 5, 2012

Secret Music News, November 2012

Hi -

  My name is Scott Raymond, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm a
New Age/Ambient/Electronic music DJ with WVKR-FM. WVKR is a 3700 watt
non-commercial station broadcasting from Vassar College to the greater
Hudson Valley region. My show, "Secret Music", has been on for over 25
years and has a large and devoted audience. The show airs every Sunday
from 9AM to 12 noon EST. For more information or to listen in online,
check out our website at www.wvkr.org. I'm always on the lookout for new
and interesting music to play on my show. If you have something you think
I'd be interested in, feel free to send it to the address below or email
me for more info. If you're a local musician or just passing through the
beautiful Hudson Valley region and you'd like to stop by for a live
interview and/or performance, drop me a line and we'll work something out.
Also, if you'd like to send me downloads of your releases in lieu of
actual CD's, that's fine with me, too. Just send me an email and let me
know. Thanks.          

  I made it through the recent storm with no real problems. But many others,
including people in my listening area, were affected by the hurricane. My thoughts and
prayers are with them. Please do what you can to help those in need.

  There's a new service out called DAR.fm. which allows you to record
radio shows (like mine). The website has more info. but it's basically a free service much
like a Tivo, which allows you to select and record radio shows for future
listening. Finally something for those of you who aren't around to listen
in on a Sunday morning.            

  For more info or weekly playlists, check out my website below. I'm also
on Facebook, so look for me there too. Here's my top 20 playlist for October 2012. Enjoy!
 

www.secretmusicwvkr.blogspot.com


Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM
16 Penn St.
Fishkill, NY 12524

newage@secretmusic.net


  WVKR-FM "Secret Music" Top 20 Playlist
     October, 2012

1. Jeff Pearce - In the Season of Fading Light - Jeff Pearce Music
2. Graham Getty - The Lattice - Musiczeit
3. Alpha Wave Movement - Eolian Reflections - Periphery
4. Arcane - Quarantine - Self Released
5. Andrew Lahiff - Inner Worlds Returning - Relaxed Machinery
6. Ed Gerhard - There And Gone - Virtue
7. Kevin Keller - The Day I Met Myself - Kevin Keller Productions
8. Montana Skies - Cello Guitar Fusion - Self Released
9. Paul Ellis - I Am Here - Lotuspike - Spotted Peccary Music
10. Numina - The Deception Of Reality - Hypnos Recordings
11. Bryan Carrigan - Passing Lights - Peonies Music
12. Bryan Carrigan - Focus - Peonies Music
13. Sebastian Plano - Arrhythmical Part of Hearts - Self Released
14. Jason Sloan - Fall Of The Fifth Sun - Slobor
15. Uwe Reckzeh - Mirror Images - Musiczeit
16. Igneous Flame / Ensueno - Pandora - LuminaSounds
17. Dan Pound - Return To Other Worlds - Pound Sounds
18. Bertrand Loreau - Journey Through The Past - Spheric
19. Softbase - Softbase - Self Released
20. Jill Haley - Zion and Bryce Canyon Soundscapes - Self Released

No comments:

Post a Comment