Sunday, September 4, 2011

Electro Music Festival 2011 September 9-11, 2011

Hi -

I want to call your attention to a festival of electronic music coming up that's practically in my backyard. It's about an hour or so drive for many of my listeners and should be loads of fun. The Electro Music festival is a 3 day event, with tons of concerts, lectures and workshops during those 3 days. You meet great people, see great music and learn a lot along the way. And it's fun. If you're a fan of electronic music, I urge you to check this out. It runs from Friday, September 9 to Sunday, September 11 and is held on the grounds of the Greenkill Retreat center in Huguenot, NY. For more info, check out the website below. I'll be there Saturday, and probably Sunday as well. Let me know if you'll be there.

http://event.electro-music.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment